Call to order
Zetron IP Fire Station Alerting
Product Code: IP Fire Station Alerting
The IP Fire Station Alerting (IP FSA) system is ideal for any municipality that has IP links between its central communications center and its fire stations. Converting to IP between the central site and the fire station increases the alerting speed and broadens connectivity options.
- Supports up to 254 stations per system.
- Supports up to 25 dispatch positions.
- Station unit includes flexible alerting, control and status capabilities.
- Near instantaneous alert times achieved with independent voice and data channels.
- Dispatcher announcement via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or radio.
- Includes dedicated dispatcher client application to initiate commands from each dispatch position.
- Dispatcher application is fully field configurable.
- Integrates easily with radio dispatch consoles.
- Provides computer aided dispatch (CAD) integration with existing M26 CAD protocol or XML.
- NFPA 1221-compliant for dispatch systems.